We’re looking for trustees!
eQuality Time would like to add two to four new trustees over the next few months, both to replace trustees that have moved on and as part of a general desire to continually bring fresh views in.
We are looking for individuals who can offer the following:
- A commitment to the organisation
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort – we meet once a month online for around half an hour.
- Strategic vision – we want to grow.
- Good, independent judgement – always do what’s best for the charity.
- An ability to think creatively – as you can see, we have a varied range of projects, and are often coming up with new ideas.
- A willingness to speak their mind – challenge us!
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team – we’re a great team and work together for the good of the charity and its beneficiaries.